Tuesday, December 8, 2009

exit leaving link


i am a decentralist. i do not want to live my real life on a housing estate, and i prefer to live my virtual life on an independent site, rather than on a jumbo sized site that draws you into an entanglement with its own rules and procedures.

for the same reason, i like small supermarkets, because you get to the shelf you want, faster.

but of course, as a decentralist, i accept everyone else's right to chose otherwise.

so - finding my access to comment 'greyed out' in fieryspirits and finding e mail to the moderators likewise inaccessible, perhaps by some simple failure of my own, i have retired to a personal blog - and thus will group my contribution by authorship and not by topic.

that's all. you can watch how i do and you may choose to do the same.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment